Aquaecology ALC started its activity in the market since 2002. At the time of opening, the company employed two people, a half-time accountant, one computer and a rented office of 9 m². Now only in Minsk about 30 people work.
Since its foundation the philosophy of our company is to achieve the most desired results creating values for others.
Initially, the company concentrated its efforts on the development of projects in the plumbing and sewage system. Aquaecology ALC began with the supply of German shut-off valves VAG Armaturen and ERHARD Armaturen and Swedish pumping equipment ABS Pumps.
As the company developed strong partnerships were established with leading global manufacturers:
- BASF (Germany);
- Alfa Laval (Sweden);
- Flowserve (USA);
- Hobas (Switzerland, Austria);
- a number of other companies.
We note the successful implementation of projects and the company's victory in international tenders in the utility sector, where we competed not only with Belarusian, but also with leading foreign companies (see references).
Since 2006, Aquaecology ALC having mastered the market of water utilities began to cooperate with large energy enterprises.
Since 2008, the company has had the first success in the field of mining and petrochemical industry of Belarus. Aquaecology ALC cooperates with such companies as Mozyr Oil Refinery, Naftan, Grodno Azot, Belaruskali, Belorusneft.
In 2009, the company took its first steps in a new direction for itself – the implementation of projects in the field of renewable energy. In collaboration with an engineering company with 30 years of experience in the construction of biogas plants – AAT Abwasser- und Abfalltechnik GmbH (Austria) – Aquaecology ALC has begun construction of the country's first biogas complex at a sewage treatment plant in the city of Baranovichi.
In addition to the technologies for producing and using biogas, the Aquaecology ALC also implements the most advanced technologies for producing electric energy from secondary energy resources; the production of electric and thermal energy through mini-CHPs operating on local fuels; use the energy of the sun, water and wind.
In order to develop this direction, in 2009 Aquaecology ALC acted as co-founder of "Renewable Energy" Association. The association aims to unite the efforts of government and the private sector for the implementation of joint research, development, production, delivery, installation, commissioning and maintenance of renewable energy equipment.
The company also had difficult times. The first few years of the formation of Aquaecology ALC were on the verge of survival and the most difficult test was in 2011 and the devaluation of the Belarusian ruble at 200% if it was not possible to legally convert Belarusian rubles into foreign currency for six months. Based on the results of the first six months, the company received an interim financial result in the form of a loss of more than 2 million euros while there was no opportunity to conduct business activities and while earning compensate for losses caused by exchange rate differences.
Our team managed to cope with all these difficulties and achieve significant results due to the fact that we:
- we constantly adhere to the philosophy of the company;
- we build trusting relationships with partners of the company on the principle of "win-win";
- individually approach to solving customer problems and building relationships with him;
- we show strong-willed character, high competence and team spirit;
- we are consistently diversifying the company's lines of business;
- comprehensive approach to the implementation of projects;
- gained a reputation and trust in the eyes of customers;
- developing new market segments;
- we believe that "that which does not kill us makes us stronger!"
In addition to increasing professional competence and increasing sales, Aquaecology ALC expanded its territorial presence.
The logical step in this dynamics was the entry into the markets of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation – Aquaecology LLP was established in 2011 and Aquaecology LLC in 2019.
The presence in three countries allows us to quickly meet the needs of customers, expand the geography of deliveries, provide the proper level of service and technical support for customers and develop new areas in the company.
The company team is a team of professionals. The backbone of the team, its leadership, has remained unchanged from the moment of foundation and the first years of activity. The team is constantly being strengthened by professionals joining it.
- plumbing and sewage;
- heating network;
- hydro and thermal power plants;
- renewable energy;
- chemical and petrochemical industry;
- mining industry.
- Development of complex technological solutions and projects.
- Supply of equipment and materials both within the framework of integrated solutions, as well as individual components, including with installation supervision, installation supervision, and training of customer personnel to work with the supplied equipment; service maintenance.
- Industrial chemistry (selection, delivery, service support).
- Integrated turnkey projects.
We are experienced in implementation of projects financed by international financial institutions: the World Bank, the EBRD, the John Nurminen Foundation, the EU funds.
In our work we value most the opportunity:
- reveal one’s abilities;
- study, communicate, work and compete with the best companies in the country and in the world;
- to develop both professionally and personally;
- have the freedom to express their will, make decisions and control their time;
- to benefit customers and the society in which we live and work;
- save the planet, reducing the burden on the environment.